The Legalsense update of May 2023 has version number 23.05 and includes the changes listed below:
- The field 'Originator' in the report builder has been renamed to 'Matter originating user' to match the field 'Client originating user'.
- The field 'AML required' has been added to the report builder for reports based on 'Time, fee and amount'. This addition allows filtering of the AML status within the reporting module.
- When editing a draft invoice, you can now move disbursements to another matter when editing the disbursements. For disbursements that are imported from external accounting software, this option is disabled.
- The filter 'AML required' on the matter list page is now available even when you are not using the AML module.
- Besides the above changes, the performance has been improved for editing and duplicating price templates and when exporting the invoice list.