The Legalsense update of June 2023 has version number 23.06 and includes the following changes:
- When you are using submatters/products, you can now block time entries for a submatter/product. When 'Block time entry' has been selected on a matter level, the setting 'Block time entry' on submatters/products becomes irrelevant.
- When crediting an invoice, a warning message is displayed indicating that the original invoice has been (partially) paid.
- The amount of disbursements displayed on the matter page has been limited to five disbursements. You can still view the complete list on the matter by selecting “Show all disbursements”.
- When invoices are exported to Excel, the debtor name and number are now available as two separate columns.
- Tags no longer have specific diacritical restrictions, allowing freedom for different accents.
- If you are using Flowmailer as their email provider, the sender of the email will receive an email notification in case of failed delivery. If you are still using Postmark, we advise switching to Flowmailer as recommended in Release 22.05 - May 2022.
- The field 'created date' has been added to the Contact endpoint (APIv2).
- The fields 'modified_date' and 'created_date' have been added to the Address endpoint. These fields are also available as filters (APIv2).