The Legalsense update of November 2023 has version number 23.11 and includes the following changes:
When the feature partial write-off (see Release 22.05 for more details) is enabled, during the editing of a time entry, a change of the 'Written hours' will now also update the 'Billable hours' field automatically. To leave possible previous write-offs untouched, this will only happen when the billable time is equal to the written time before the edit.
- When adding a matter to a draft invoice, the selectable matters consist of matters that share the same debtor, instead of matters that share the same client.
- You are now able to add a contact to a matter more than once, provided that the contact has a different contact 'Kind'.
- The help text regarding the invoice amount percentage change threshold has been improved. This refers to the Workflow settings found on 'Settings' -> 'System' -> 'Workflow', and is only visible if you are using this feature.
- In the rate reports filters for 'Timekeeper' and 'Function' are added.
- Emails that are sent from Legalsense and were marked as spam by the recipient are no longer shown as 'pending', but get the status 'failed' instead.
API version 3
Endpoints for Recofa category, TaxRate and Target are added.