The update of Legalsense of March 2016 (16.66) contains the following changes:
For Dutch insolvency cases the value of the work in progress is now automatically calculated based on a start date for insolvency lawyers and insolvency employees. When downloading an insolvency report, you can immediately create a draft invoice for the salary advance for that time period as well.
Trust accounting from another Twinfield administration
When using Twinfield, you can now select a different Twinfield administration from which Legalsense can retrieve trust accounting information.
Access rights to view all time entries per matter
It is now possible to give a user access rights to view all time entries of a matter but not view time entries for other user's without selecting a matter.
- Invoice per matter type - You can now create (batch) invoices per matter type by choosing 'New Invoice - Per matter type'.
- Some extra search fields (e.g. 'Parent client') have been added to the Client and Matter search forms.
- You can optionally have two spaces after the zipcode in the rendered address.
- The payment deadline of a debtor is now synced to Twinfield.
- A search-field for 'Office' (location) has been aded to the 'advanced search' form.
- The advance and trust accounting overview pages have an improved UI.
- A WIP report that shows the WIP time entries and disbursements has been added to the reports. This report will be extended further in the future.
- Access to trust accounting accounts can be set for different User groups.
- A personal identity number (e.g. social security number) field has been added for contactpersons.
- The integration with NetDocuments now always uses the NetDocuments REST API.
- The invoice overview on a matter page has been moved to the bottom of the page. The table contains more information and partial payments of invoices are now also shown in the paid/unpaid amounts.