The Legalsense update of May 2020 has version number 20.05 and contains the following changes:
- When writing time, it is possible to specify travel costs (kilometers). You can specify the kilometers directly under the field Comment (internal). The travel costs will then be created as a disbursement. You can turn on this functionality by specifying the type of disbursement to be used under "Settings - General - System".
- When writing time on the "Per day" page, you can now also write and/or edit time for another timekeeper (provided you have the permissions to do so). In the matter-field the recent matters of the chosen timekeeper are shown.
- The matter name in the export of time entries in "Time - Search" now matches the format of the matter name displayed in the search result on the screen.
- When writing time on the "Per day" page, it was not clear that you could select a sub-matter (if applicable). When sub-matters or products can be selected, we now show that you can type in the field.
- An email notification option has been added by which the selected users receive a missing hours overview email from the practice group to which they belong. You will find this option under "Settings - Notifications".
- In the overview that shows all invoice emails with their corresponding status (under "Invoices - Emails"), it is now possible to delete saved draft emails.
- For Products you can now specify translations of the product name. It is no longer necessary to create a product per language.
- The user group "Wwft" (Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Prevention Act) is renamed to the international term "AML" (Anti-Money Laundering).
- The list of (Dutch) Legal aid matters under "Clients - Legal aid matters" can be exported to Excel.
- The export of matters has been extended with the columns "Main debtor billing reference", "Main debtor To email" and "Main debtor CC email".
- For a matter, it is possible to set the percentage at which the WIP should be revalued. The revalued WIP can now also be included as a column in the reports. Please note that in the reports, rounding differences may occur when using the revalued WIP. The WIP percentage field is hidden by default. Please contact Legalsense support to activate this for your environment.
- The functions for the pricing scheme "Hourly rate per function" are sorted alphabetically since version 20.04. If you prefer a custom sorting of the functions, please contact Legalsense support to discuss this.
Integration Twinfield / Exact Online
- When you settled an invoice with a credit invoice in Twinfield or Exact Online, the status "Paid" was displayed in Legalsense for both invoices. This was confusing because no payment was actually made. In case of the settlement of an invoice with a credit invoice the status "Settled" will be shown from now on.
- The fields "logline_submatter_required" and "is_time_entry_blocked" have been added to the Matter API v2.
- The field "mailing_option" has been added to the Contacts API v1.